Thursday 21 January 2010

Letter of Nasihah with a Difference...

This is a letter of advice to a fellow Brother, after the first and only interview in respect to proceeding to marry thy sister, which took all of 59minutes!



From: The Grrrrr-ooom!
To: The Brides Hench Man Brother
Subject: Well Read on and you will know more
Date: On a Cold Winters Day in Londres

Wa Salaam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatu,

InshAllah you and your family are well.
Aameen to your dua.

I accept your decision. I have done Istikharrah too and the feeling have been negative too.

I was very disappointed not at the decision as that has been decreed by Allah swt, and Alhamdullilah Allahu Alum. However I was extremely disapointed on your general adhab on the day.

I truly want for a Brother what I want for myself and thus I have made my comments known below to you on this email so you can open your heart and take these words and ponder on your actions on the day with sincereity.

I understand it is your right to ask about a prospectives family and job. However, to make comments, opinions and suggestive remarks upon my family, my job (within a space of an hour of meeting me) to which you have made conclusions upon is totall disgraceful, especialy from a Brother in Islam (who claims to be a seeker of Ilm).

Comments such as "I will take the issues with your job and the family situation" to a scholar like I was a leper needing attention from a surgeon. If I asked for a Faqih on such matters I would have gone to a person least a person who claims to have gone to Egypt for 9 mths to learn Arabic. I was meeting you for the intention of marriage not jurisprudence on my personal matters.

You do not know how this feels to be judged and more so judging ones blood relation with very little information hurts even more which resulted in you looking down on me and my family. May Allah forgive you, if you repent with sincerity.

Take for example the Prophet (PBUH) family, where it has been narrated that his parents went to Hell. See below.

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that his parents are in Hell. Muslim (203) narrated that a man said: “O Messenger of Allaah, where is my father?’ He said: “In Hell.” When the man turned away, he called him back and said: “My father and your father are in Hell.”

If all people at the time of the Prophet (PBUH) the utlimate role model for Humanity, judged him based on his Parents like the way you have done on my family (albeit with very little information), then this World would perhaps not have recieved the devine message from Allah swt due to ignorance and arrogance of oneself.

I am so proud to be a Muslim, and Allah has reminded me from meeting people like you, that Muslims with bad adhab do exist. May Allah swt protect me from such people, as who needs enemies when you have neighbours like yourself. Aameen.

If you really wanted to seek someone pious brother for your sister with your narrow mindedness you need not look at Muslim Public especially with your adhan, and search at the Madinah University.

I will continue to make dua for you and your family, May Allah guide you to the truth and make you patient with those around you. Aameen.


Wa Alaykum Salaam,

No comments: