Thursday 19 July 2007

Wedding Season Becons 2G7

Once again the wedding season becons, so get the best outfits, thats for the ladies the endless prize outfits, what is it these days...I have lost count or is it me being a man I have simply forgotton...Opps! Also less not forget the bling bling "shuna" (gold in Bengali toungue) and for the men just a plain suit and if your <35 and close freind of the bride or groom, a clourful stylish Sharwani!

I have been inundated with the endless pre-wedding talk about the "Sini-fan" engagement from 3 of my good freinds. One I have known for almost 4 years, other 3 years and the last 2 years. So will need to get a new outfit and also work damn overtime to bring them good presents, but they are such nice peeps that I would not have in any other way.

Can't wait to get dressed and no doubt take some pics, snap snap snap like a Paparazzi on a mission.


No comments: