Sunday 8 July 2007

Slipped through the Net


I was once again speaking to a new contact having exchanged pleasantries on the mail front we began to exchange numbers. The sister was not very familiar with MSN or its existence so I was acting more as an IT help desk personnel for most of the first 15 minutes of our initial "intro" conversation.

Having found the IT is not her forte, the next 15 minutes or so were spent kind of asking Q's. It was not the Q's I found difficult it was the delivery and responsiveness. A lots of "ermms", also speedy narrations of "yes" and "no" and "then" and "that", "oh", and more "ermm", it was a complete mumble jumble, I didn't know whether I was coming or going.

I really thought given the amount of peeps I have met on my hikes I had filtered carefully so as not to have people that I totally don't think I can communicate with (within a certain level) let along without even looking for things we may have in common). It just shows you can't be too careful.

Cest La Vie!

No comments: