Thursday 26 July 2007

(((Platform Noise)))


A while back in my quest to find the perfecto mondo person, I came across a girl with a great heart and soul, she was full of energy. We spoke over the phone in the infancy of our meeting and realised early on that there was no chemistry in the sense of marriage.


As I began to tell her that there was no future, she began to feel very emotional saying " you haven't even seen me yet" and was almost going into waterworks. As the perfect gentlemen what can a man do? I could flee and say " see ya later", or as one of my uni mates would say "my mum is calling me" and shoot off as if I had some telephone transmitted contagious virus! So finally ended chat with the conversation spanning " lets meet soon" - was I a sucker for punishment in hindsight!

The day came when we where due to meet, nerves running wild in the women corner, I was a bit perplexed with the whole situation not really knowing why I was meeting her...suppose it was for closure purposes I said to myself.
So we met, the first instance I knew my decision was right all along, as we walked well I did, the sister in question well she was stumbling... as I could only hear the sounds from the front go ..."Clik", Clak", "Clok", I was like what the hell is that, looking back I see her with her 5inch platforms!- it was not a pretty sight, she was asking me to slow down I was thinking any slower and I will be doing the damn moonwalk!
Eventually, as she got over the virtual mountains we took our place at Pizza Hut to get some food, we ordered a buffet (a real caveman's dream of hardcore unadulterated Carbs!), I thought she would prefer this as lets say she looked like she wasn't too shy when it came to food!
If, you have seen White Chics, the next part you will be able to relate too...I was stuffing them Pizzas left right and centre, thinking the sister is going to get so mad and run off, but she loved me having an appetite. Guess she was not hungry (as hard as it was to believe).
Well after a few hours later playing all the real man games like pool and bowling (well cant really get her to play squash now come on!) and whipping her in all - I called it a day, think she was well exhausted after just watching me!

No comments: